Your privacy is important to us.
- Basecamp Recovery Center will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, they will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Basecamp Recovery Center will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by them as well as for other ancillary purposes, unless they obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Any personal data collected is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Basecamp Recovery Center will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Basecamp Recovery Center will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- They will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
ABCS RCM – Advanced Billing & Consulting Services
250 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. #200
Worthington, OH 43085
(This webpage was last updated on June 31, 2020.)